Did you know that simply having a website is not enough?
With increasing online competition, your firm’s accounting website must have marketing features to help you achieve maximum visibility to potential clients. The ability to be easily found on search results is crucial to a successful accounting firm’s online marketing strategy. However, not all providers offer additional marketing solutions like search engine optimization or pay-per-click advertising.
Use the chart below to see which providers offer additional accounting website marketing features within their standard website packages.
Accounting Website Marketing FeaturesSee More Side-By-Side Comparisons
Three Key Elements of a Successful CPA Marketing Strategy
If your website isn't helping you attract new clients or improve client retention, you will want to identify what features it may be missing so you can improve your website performance.
1. Prospective Client Engagement
Your website needs to include tools that allow you to engage with prospects until they are ready to commit to becoming a client. There are many useful tools on your website designed to do just that.
- A monthly client newsletter keeps your brand in front of prospects. It also helps cross sell off-season services to existing clients helping you boost your practice's bottom line with new clients and increased billable hours.
- Email Marketing System: An automated email marketing system makes lead nurture quick and easy. With a few clicks of a mouse you can send out holiday greetings, update clients and prospects about changes to tax laws and offer them other financial news and advice, and high end systems even allow you to create and run fully automated lead follow up campaigns.
2. Search Engine Optimization
Your website needs to be optimized for search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Make sure your website has customizable “meta tags” like page titles and descriptions. If you intend to do this work yourself, make sure you have access to the tools you need to modify, add, and create the unique content that search engines look for when ranking your website.
3. Advanced Marketing Services
As your company grows, you will want to consider additional search engine optimization strategies (SEO) as well as other marketing services like pay-per-click advertising and social media because you’ll need additional revenue to support to your accounting firm’s growth. Make sure your website/marketing provider can supply these services, so you can access all your marketing needs from one company.
See Side-By-Side Comparisons
Compare content features provided by top accounting builders’ website solutions.
Compare crucial website design features for new client acquisition from top builders.
Compare client file exchange website features crucial to your accounting firm's success.
Find the right accounting website provider in the least amount of time.